My blog doesn’t just promote my writing and art work. It also aims to provide information to key groups of people. This includes cat/animal lovers, visitors to my area of Italy, visitors to London in the UK, creatives and interior designers/art consultants. This resource page gives my recommendations on blogs suitable for each of those groups. The list is updated regularly.
For Cat/Animal Lovers who like animal stories I recommend:
- Cat story – Thomas A Ginger Cat Who Could Urinate With Purpose
- Cat story – Poor Penny Was Given A Second Chance And New Life
- Cat story – Big Lovable and Deaf The Story of Jimmy Cat
- Cat story – Rescue Cat Sisters Were Different Characters But Inseperable
- Cat story – Maximillian Ginger Cat Thief And Ever Hopeful Bat Hunter
- Cat story – It Is True a Black Cat is Lucky
- Cat medical – Could Your Cat Suffer A Urinary Blockage?
- Dog story – Frightened Abandoned Puppies Strike It Lucky
- Animal Communication Imagined
- Cat fiction – Three Lost Kittens
- About my rescue cat Stevie Mouse – I Am Stevie Mouse
- Dog story – Little Dog
- Dog Symbolism and Folklore
- Dog medical – Overcoming Elbow Dysplasia Spud’s Story
- Cat medical – Living With An Epileptic Cat – Emmy’s Story
- Cat story – Where Do Kittens Come From Mum?
- Cat medical – How Do You Cope With A Cat With Asthma?
- Living with cats – How To Prepare Cat Beds For Winter
- Cat medical – My Young Cat Had An Undescended Testicle/Cryptorchidism
- Cat story – Treacle Kitten Learns To Take Care Of Others
- Cat medical – Cat Epilepsy An Emmy Update
- Cat medical – Defining Quality Of Life For A Cat
- Cat medical – How To Collect Urine From A Cat
- Cat short story – Humans Don’t Have Fur
- Cat National Day – Every Day Is Ginger Cat Appreciation Day
- Cat short story – Uncle Tippy Takes The Kittens Orienteering
- Cat short story – Treacle Can Be Brave After All
- Cat medical – Our Epileptic Cat Emmy Died
- Cat short story – Stevie Mouse And The Feather
- Cat short story – Celebrating Cat Word Domination Day
Visitors to Central Italy
For Visitors to Central Italy (Umbria and Tuscany) looking for information on towns and villages to visit I recommend:
- Cetona flower market (Tuscany) – Cetona in Fiore
- Cetona in Tuscany
- Lago di Chiusi on the border of Umbria and Tuscany
- Passignano sul Trasimeno in Umbria
- Vaiano in Umbria
- Panicale in Umbria
- Citta della Pieve in Umbria
- Visit Villastrada in Umbria
- Driving in Italy What You Should Know
- The market town of Tavernelle in Umbria
- Italian Local Markets Bargains Galore
- Castiglione del Lago in Umbria
- Paciano in Umbria
- Shopping in Pienza, Tuscany
- Misty Views of the Val D’Orcia from Pienza, Tuscany
Visitors to London In the UK
For visitors to London in the UK I would recommend the following blog posts:
Interior Designers/Art Consultants
For Interior Designers/Art Consultants I recommend the following blog articles:
A blog about Pantone’s Color of the Year 2018
A look at Bar Interior Decor Ideas.
Some thoughts on Kitchen Decor and Accessories
- A look at Beach House Decor
- Interior Decor Video Shows Wall Art In Situ
- Delving Into Colourful Digital Abstracts
For Creatives looking for marketing ideas I recommend:
- Thoughts on Marketing Art on Facebook
The importance of Weekly Scheduling
Learning online marketing with Free Learning Opportunities
The balance between Creating and Marketing Art
Developing an Art Marketing Plan
- Sometimes You Have To Step Outside Your Comfort Zone
- How The Act of Creating Can Affect Artists
- Getting Bookmarks Organised Using Toby and Pocket
- Should Creatives Be Worried About Article 13?
- How to Re-use Your Blog Content Part One – updating blog content
- How to Re-use Your Blog Content Part Two – creating videos
- How to Re-use Your Blog Content Part Three – creating e-publications
- How to Re-use Your Blog Content Part Four – guest blogging and other writing opportunities.
- The Difference Between Marketing and Selling Art
Enjoy My Blog?
I don’t have any paid external advertising on my blog. If you enjoy my blog and would like to show your support why not buy me a coffee?
You can find me on Houzz.
Visit my art website to keep up to date with my art work and see the various outlets where you can purchase my work: dorothyberryloundart.com